Toplight LED Bars are available in various sizes and powers. The shock-proof polycarbonate lenses provide combined light distribution to meet all the needs of both extended illumination and lighting depth. Extremely robust, thanks to the cast aluminium body and the steel assembly supports, ensuring a working life of over 30,000 hours.
LEDs can be used on off-road, agricultural, and industrial vehicles, earth-moving machines, fishing and pleasure boats.
Toplight LED Bars all share the following features:
- Shock-proof polycarbonate lenses
- Epistar – Cree LEDs
- Cast aluminium body
- Voltage from 10V to 30V
- IP67-IP68 waterproof rating
- 6000-6500 K colour temperature
- 30,000-50,000 hour working life
- 90° beam angle
- Available with a brightness ranging from 2,520 to 21,000 Lumens